After an assignment here on my website where the theme was windows you do become far more aware of the various subject matters. This image was taken at St Fagan's which is a living museum just outside Cardiff, I couldn't resist it both for the subject matter and the dappled lighting.
In this video we take a look at the workflow that I use on many of my images, this includes :-
- Checking for colour cast
- Smart Objects
- Adjusting Shadow and Highlights along with colours
- Lens correction
- Content aware fill
- Spot healing brush
Members can view and download the ‘Clean’ full size 1600 x 900 HD video :-
- No Ads Banners, logos.
- Shortcut call outs Ctrl/Cmd J etc.
- The download contains the full size start images so you can work along with the video
- Written Step by Step printable .pdf
- Not a member? Then why not consider joining us - Click Here