Curled Photo effect Photoshop Elements

The curled Photo effect video I did using Photoshop has proved very popular and I was asked if the same effect could be achieved using Elements?  This is the technique I came up with.

Some of the tools used in this video include

  • Move tool
  • Layers
  • Marquee tool
  • Masking
  • Transform tool
  • Blend modes
  • Tips and shortcuts


Curled Photo effect Elements


Members can use the link below to download the ‘Clean’ full size HD video.

Not a member? Then why not consider joining us?

4 replies
    • davro
      davro says:

      What a great question Yan, watch this space and I will show you how this can be done and will post a video shortly 🙂 If you subscribe to this website you will be notified when new videos are added

  1. davro
    davro says:

    Thanks Ineke and Yan, pleased to hear you enjoyed the video.

    It is a great place Ineke, it’s due to become a select housing development very soon


Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Please leave your comments here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.